Information About District 202
Superintendent: Dr. Keith Filipiak
Lisle School District 202
5211 Center Ave.
Lisle, IL 60532
Lisle Community School District #202 believes that we must provide an educational environment which grants each student access to the highest quality and richest variety of integrated educational experiences, within our means. This environment will be created with the assistance of students' family, local businesses, educational agencies, and community and support groups. Our goal is continuous, measurable improvement, and excellence in the education of our students.
To promote excellence in the Lisle Community Unit School District #202 Schools by providing a challenging, comprehensive, and viable educational program for all students, that will lead to the attainment of knowledge, competencies and skills, which, upon completion, will enable our students to be college and career ready, successful life-long learners, and productive members of society.
• Student Focus: Students share in the accountability for their own success.
• Excellence: We are committed to approaches and practices which maximize the educational impact for students.
• Continuous Improvement: Continuous school improvement is necessary to improve student achievement an understanding of their intellectual, social, and cultural differences.
• Accountability: We focus on results reflecting and balancing the needs and interests of students and all stakeholders.
• Teamwork: We work together to achieve District goals.
• Service: We believe educators should be responsive to students, parents, and the community.
• Fiscal Responsibility: Resources must be provided and managed in a fiscally responsible manner.